Experience the Joy of Old-Fashioned Movie Nights with this Vintage Popcorn Maker Machine
Caramel Crunch Popcorn Recipe
Caramel Crunch Popcorn is a sweet and salty snack that is ideal for movie nights, parties, or whenever you want to treat yourself. The caramel sauce is homemade and coated over freshly popped popcorn, resulting in a satisfyingly crunchy and addictive treat.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Pop the popcorn kernels according to package directions and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius) and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt until the sugar dissolves.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the baking soda and vanilla extract.
- The solution will foam up.
- Pour the caramel sauce over the popcorn and toss with a spatula until evenly coated.
- Spread the popcorn in an even layer on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake the caramel for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until golden and crisp.
- Allow to cool completely after removing from the oven.
- Before serving, top with toasted chopped nuts if desired.
Microwave Popcorn Popper With Temperature Safe Glass
Popcorn: 100 Sweet And Savory Recipes
Presto Hot Air Corn Popper
101 Things To Do With Popcorn
Pink Popcorn Recipe
Caramel Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
Sweet Corn Popcorn Recipe
Cinnamon Honey Popcorn Recipe