Delicious Savory to Sweet Popcorn Recipes That are Perfect for any Occasion, Shipped Right to Your Door
Caramel Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
This Caramel Chocolate Popcorn recipe is the ideal combination of sweet and salty, with a crunchy texture ideal for snacking. For an extra decadent treat, the popcorn is coated in homemade caramel sauce and drizzled with melted chocolate.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Use an air popper or a stovetop to pop the popcorn kernels.
- Spread the popcorn on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- When the mixture reaches a boil, leave it alone for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the baking soda and vanilla extract.
- Toss the popcorn in the caramel mixture to coat evenly.
- Bake the popcorn for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove the popcorn from the oven and place it on the baking sheet to cool.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Drizzle over the cooled popcorn the melted chocolate.
- Allow at least 30 minutes for the chocolate to set before serving.
100 Gourmet Popcorn Recipes
Carnival Tabletop Kettle Popcorn Popper Machine
Microwave Popcorn Popper With Temperature Safe Glass
Parmesan Ranch Popcorn Recipe
Paprika Popcorn Recipe
Rainbow Popcorn Recipe
Peanut Butter Pretzel Popcorn Recipe