Make up to 18 Cups of Popcorn in Less Than 3 Minutes
Caramel Popcorn Recipe
This decadent caramel popcorn recipe is ideal for a movie night or a sweet snack. The crunchy and sweet caramel coating makes this a great alternative to traditional buttered popcorn.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Pop the popcorn kernels according to package directions in an air popper or on the stove.
- Over medium heat, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, constantly stirring, until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the baking soda.
- The solution will foam up.
- Pour the caramel sauce over the popcorn and stir to coat evenly.
- Bake the popcorn for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Before serving, remove the popcorn from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
Presto Hot Air Corn Popper
101 Things To Do With Popcorn
Hamilton Beach Electric Hot Air Popcorn Popper
Easy Popcorn Cookbook
Sweet Corn Popcorn Recipe
Cinnamon Honey Popcorn Recipe
Candied Popcorn Recipe
Chipotle Lime Popcorn Recipe